Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Baby is 5 today!









Jessica,
5 years ago today you were born. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember getting up early in the morning to go to the hospital for my C-Section. We were so anxious to finally meet this little person who took up all the space in my belly! I remember being SOO nervous to have surgery and so exited at the same time. We had family in town to meet you also, Aliya was one of the most exited! She could not wait to not be an only child anymore! And out you came at 7:31 am weighing in at 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long! You were so tiny with your bright red hair! We were all surprised to see how much red hair you had! you were and are still so beautiful!!! We are so blessed to have such a sweet, caring, outspoken and loving little girl! I love everything about you! I love your firey yet sweet personality! You sure are not shy most of the time, and it is so easy to fall in love with you! I love your sweet "surprises" you give me every night(kisses) and how you love to snuggle me and your little sensitive feelings. I love you so much and am so glad God gave you to us. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind comment in response to my friends' loss of their precious baby girl. My heart aches for you and your family too. Your precious Adriana is beautiful. I can't imagine how you ever go on after that loss. My prayers are with you and your family.