Thursday, August 26, 2010
5 years ago today you were born. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember getting up early in the morning to go to the hospital for my C-Section. We were so anxious to finally meet this little person who took up all the space in my belly! I remember being SOO nervous to have surgery and so exited at the same time. We had family in town to meet you also, Aliya was one of the most exited! She could not wait to not be an only child anymore! And out you came at 7:31 am weighing in at 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long! You were so tiny with your bright red hair! We were all surprised to see how much red hair you had! you were and are still so beautiful!!! We are so blessed to have such a sweet, caring, outspoken and loving little girl! I love everything about you! I love your firey yet sweet personality! You sure are not shy most of the time, and it is so easy to fall in love with you! I love your sweet "surprises" you give me every night(kisses) and how you love to snuggle me and your little sensitive feelings. I love you so much and am so glad God gave you to us. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I can't believe my little Aliya is already 10! I love her so much! Here are the things I love about Aliya
1. She is very caring and loving
2. She still wants to hold my hand at school in front of her friends, and wave goodbye to me when I drop her off.
3. She loves animals
3. She wants to be a pet Doctor, a pet rescuer, or live on a farm when she grows up.
4. She Loves Science
5. She is really good at playing the Piano and she enjoys it.
6. She still wants me to lay down with her when she goes to sleep.
7. She Loves to be home, she would rather be home than go out as a family
8. I love all the cute crafts and drawings she makes me.
9. She is such a good big sister and Jessica just loves her.
10. She is very smart.
11. She enjoys dance class and is very good at it, she is Super Flexible! I swear she is part gumby! :)
12. She is shy an sweet
13. She loves swimming
14. She loves art
15. She likes crystals, rocks and fossils
16. Ever since learning her new dance, she has a new love for the Cyndi Lauper Video "Girls Just want to have Fun" She listens to that song in her room all the time!
I could go on and on! I just Love that Girl!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Ok, so it has really taken me a long time to update this blog. I could not bring myself to update it because I knew that meant that Adriana's pictures and posts would be moved back and she would not be in any new posts about our family. So I decided it was time to create her a seperate blog that I could post her things on and keep basically a diary of her and how I am feeling. It is still in the works, but I think it is looking nice so far. I still need to get her pictures and things up... Click on her picture to the right to see her blog.